QuickClaim Self Insured
Quickclaim – Self Insurance has naturally evolved from the original version and now employers can manage all of the self-insurance requirements through the tried and trusted Quickclaim platform.
Quickclaim - Self Insurance has been tailored to each state and territories requirements to ensure that users can simply and effectively manage the liabilities from both a Claims and Injury Management perspective.
Quickclaim – Self Insurance will calculate all jurisdiction specific weekly payment calculations, manage medical expenses, prepare all Return to Work Programs or Plans for each state whilst ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
Quickclaim – Self Insurance provides a comprehensive payment approval process.
The authorisation process includes workflow for third party administered employers.
When any data submission is prepared for the relevant regulator Quickclaim – Self Insurance provides employers with a ‘self validation’ tool that immediately identifies any data issues with your submission. The tool then enables the users to resolve the issues prior to the submission being uploaded.
Solutions Designed for You
Quickclaim – Self Insurance is a user-friendly intuitive system designed by claims people for claims people.
The system provides employers with a central repository for all incident, injury, claims and safety data that meets the requirements of the regulators in each state and territory of Australia.
- Manage injuries before they become claims to minimise financial impact,
- Simple conversion of injury to claims,
- State specific Dashboards to alert and highlight critical issues,
- Calculate accurate weekly payment entitlements,
- Automatic step downs in weekly payments,
- Manage medical expenses, medical certificates, RTW Planning and RTW Document preparation,
- Create and record both claim and actuarial estimates,
- Comprehensive document repository to store all injury and claim related documents,
- Create email tasks with due dates and escalations,
- Send or forward emails including attachments directly into the application,
- Email directly out of the system to ensure all records are stored centrally,
- Tailored payments authorisation process,
- Standard letters, develop templates and generate automatically,
- Arrange IME’s and Investigations,
- Record, manage and report on all legal proceedings in each jurisdiction,
- Record notes with email and Dashboard alerts to follow up,
- Self validating data submission for all states and territories,
- Tailoring as required.