Quickclaim is a claims and incident management system that enables businesses to effectively manage all administrative components of both workers compensation and non work related injuries and claims.
Quickclaim was first released to the market in 2004 as a state based Injury and Claims Management System. The initial response to the first release was extremely positive and we immediately recognised that we needed to expand the system to ensure it met all states and territories requirements.
In 2010 a completely redesigned national Quickclaim was released to the market. The redesign provided national and multi state employers with a central repository to manage all of their claims and injury management requirements. Quickclaim provides national safety and workers compensation managers with a helicopter view of their portfolio and enabled them to actively oversee their state based operatives in the management of their injuries and claims.
Quickclaim will provide a direct link between any incident, injury or claim. It will enable employers to manage their injuries before they become claims to prevent unnecessary costs being included in your premium. Clients can also manage all aspects of their non work related injuries and claims ensuring that Quickclaim will not only manage your workers compensation portfolio but also wellbeing within your workplace.
Quickclaim is available ‘off the shelf’ and can also be customised to meet any specific client requirements.
Tailored to Your Needs
Prior to ‘going live’ with Quickclaim Elumina will work with you to create your Organisational Structure in the system, import all relevant data including employee details, payroll codes and allowances and obtain from your Insurer/Agent a history of your claims and payments.
All data will be imported prior to ‘going live’ to ensure that you have a current, fully populated system at start up.
- Manage injuries before they become claims to minimise financial impact,
- Simple conversion of injury to claims,
- State specific Dashboards to alert and highlight critical issues,
- Calculate accurate weekly payment entitlements,
- Automatic step downs in weekly payments,
- Simple reimbursement requests from Insurers/Agents,
- Manage weekly payment reconciliations – reimbursement import,
- Manage medical expenses, medical certificates, RTW Planning and RTW Document preparation,
- Comprehensive document repository to store all injury and claim related documents,
- Create email tasks with due dates and escalations,
- Send or forward emails including attachments directly into the application,
- Email directly out of the system to ensure all records are stored centrally,
- Standard letters, develop templates and generate automatically,
- Record, manage and report on all legal proceedings in each jurisdiction,
- Record notes with email and Dashboard alerts to follow up,
- Unlimited users,
- User profiles to limit functionality and division access,
- Tailoring as required.